Memory Size

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Memory Size
From: pmoore@ugf.edu (Pat Moore)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:38:44 -0700
I'd like to suggest adding an additional message parameter.  If putting
%M-path\filename.ext% in a message would allow Rttywrite to send the
contents of an external file, then you could make up messages of any length
and send them by hitting a single function key that contained the parameter.
This would allow brag tapes, really long cq messages in the event of
frequency wars ;-), etc.

Pat, AL7L