[Fwd: [YCCC] CT Suggestion for YCCC]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [YCCC] CT Suggestion for YCCC]
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:58:44 +0000
Hi Ron & Wayne,
The forwarded message was in response to a suggestion that Bob had made
to the YCCC reflector that we have a site license for CTk. Reduce cost
and standardize on CT for YCCC.
The message may seem a little soft, but keep in mind that Ken, K1EA, is
a neighbor and fellow club member !!
It gets the ball rolling in YCCC more visibly and I can then repond to
questions that will no doubt flow !!
Doing my part to help the lead product in the Windows Contest Logger
arena

73, Ric KV1W