Changing Field Entry Order??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Changing Field Entry Order??
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 05:37:40 +0000
Hi Marty
Take a closer look at the SS entry order.
It will take call first, then go back to number, prescedent,call,check,section.

it's exactly what you want.
copy call as he answers you CQ, hit space, then it goes back to the order he
will wend it in. Play a little and you will see.
Also, from the view menu, bring up rates and the last two lines will be time on
and off.
Have fun in SS
73, Ric KV1W