R: [writelog] want not run with kam!!! i confirm!!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [writelog] want not run with kam!!! i confirm!!!
From: Lorenzo Lo Cicero" <hfo@flashnet.it (Lorenzo Lo Cicero)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:37:03 +0100
Hi
you think WRONG: the reflector is a service to solve the own problem of each
costomer of Writelog by the experience of ALL.
According what you think ..for the next problem i before must ask if is a
problem of all community and after ask for a solution......
For the number of messages, after, i ask for one time but my first message
have causes many messages of OM that tell me about a solution by their
experience of problems.Together the software some problems cause, i
think.......
Ciao
Lorenzo
73 de IK0HFO