CW problems (fails to send)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: CW problems (fails to send)
From: a92gd@selfserve.com (Bob Frick)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 09:41:58 +0300
Howdy guys,
I have this problem in CW only.  Using the PK-232 for sending CW the
MULTI
(error) light starts blinking and I cant send CW. I have to turn the
Pk-232
on and off to get it regoing.  Curious, I dont have this problem when I
am
using the PK-232 by itself when sending CW, only when using it with WL.
73
A92Grumpy Dog
Bob