WPX LOGS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WPX LOGS
From: k7wm@redrivernet.com (Wayne Matlock)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:29:02 -0700
Fellas,  we,  Fast Eddie and myself,  need your help with these WPX Logs.
They are coming in zipped with nothing, nada, zip, indication of who, what,
when, or where they should go.  They have to be unzipped to find the call
they belong to and some are even coming fully zipped all inclusive whereby
a search has to be undertaken to find the summary sheet.  We have
approximately 60 days to get the logs checked, graded, etc. and get the
results to the sponsors for the plaque and certificate engraving for
presentation by Dayton. Your help would be greatly appreciated by your log
checkers...
Wayne Matlock  k7wm@redrivernet.com