[WL-USERS] TS-850S <-> WL w/o IF-232?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] TS-850S <-> WL w/o IF-232?
From: ct1aoz@mail.teleweb.pt (ct1aoz)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:18:29 +0100
Hi Dan
My experience with Kenwood TS-850S cames from a long time and it says
You need an KENWOOD IF-232C interface unit.
Why ? I dont know it works 100x100 with it.

I have wired as follows:

DB25 in IF-232C                     computer DB9
pinout                                        com 2

thats all you need
Best 73 from Jose ct1aoz