[WL-USERS] Dual Radio Com Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Dual Radio Com Ports
From: n2ki@amsat.org (Tony Cioffi N2KI U.S.N. MARS NNN0HIO)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:21:38 -0400
Hi,

    I am new to WriteLog.  I can't seem to get both radio's to
communicate to my computer at the same time.  I have an Icom 751 on Com
3 (03E8  IRQ10)     and  I have a Kenwood TS850S on Com 2.   If I select
"2 rigs" and then go into Port Setup and select the proper selection,
the program will only recognize one or the other.  Primarily it will
recognize the first radio I put in.  I have tried both and the program
does communicate individually to each radio.  But not together.

Any suggestion?

Tony