[WL-USERS] Writelog Networked Frequencies Box

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Writelog Networked Frequencies Box
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 00:22:57 -0000
I would guess it means RUN station?

BTW, I would like to hear how everyone uses the packet spots
window, in terms of size, placement, etc. I have a 19 inch monitor,
and still it's hard to get the window big enough to be useful. Is there
a wasy to reduce the font size in the box? How about the spacing
between the call and freq? Seems like there are too many spaces
in between the two fields...
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com