[WL-USERS] Writelog Band Map Increments

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Writelog Band Map Increments
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 16:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
I noticed that on my Bandmap, the increments for each tick mark on the
band map is 1 khz.  I thought when I saw Ron demoing Writelog at Dayton,
he had like 5 or 10 khz increments for each tick mark.  I can;t seem to
find where this can be changed, and I would like to change it.  With the
1khz spacing, a full vertical screen band map only covers about 25khz on
my screen.  I thought Ron's screen covered 50khz or more, in half the
space.

Any help would be apprecaited.  I tried deleting the bandmpa section in
the writelog.ini, but it still defaults to the 1khz increment per tick
mark.

I am using the latest 9.23 version of Writelog.

Thanks.

KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com