[WL-USERS] WrteLog with KAM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] WrteLog with KAM
From: nuradi@indosat.net.id (Ir. Nuradi, Hendrarto)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 05:38:00 +0700
Dear Friend,

appreciate verymuch to hear from any of you about all the parameters
required
so that the WriteLog could handshake with the KAM for RTTY operation.

I have set my KAM for RTTY BUT the WriteLog always say that there is no
commport available while I have set i on the port ( which COM that were
connected to KAM ) and TU Type ( I choose KAM for this ).
On the KAM I choose RTTY on the cmd: line using PROCOMM, then just go out
using Alt + X. .
Any other parameter required on top of this all ?

Nuradi, yb0unc