[WL-USERS] Windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Windows
From: Preston Graham" <w4fda@pobox.com (Preston Graham)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:04:13 -0400
Thanks Ron for the info.  Others on the list have already given me similar
info, so now I know.  Might be a good idea to incorporate that info in the
help files for future users who, like me, never had ver. 8.  So far I think
is an excellent program and I'm sure it will only  improve with future
versions.  73, Pres W4FDA

----- Original Message --From: Ron Stailey, K5DJ <k5dj@contesting.com>