[WL-USERS] Setting up a "everyday use" log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Setting up a "everyday use" log
From: grpowell@concentric.net (Gary Powell)
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:39:57 -0400

Ed Salcedo wrote:

> Hi Gary!
>
> > What I would like to do, is also use it for my everyday contact log.
> > What do I have to do?  I've tried setting up a custom log, but don't
> > know what to do for date, time, freq and comments.
>
> I think the fastest way is to create a new log and select
> "General DXCC tracking log keeper" from the menu.

Is anyone using the program to track PSK31 contacts????  How have you logged
the mode (PSK31) into the general logger?  I cannot seem to find a way to do
this (since I am transmitting USB, that is what ends up in the log).  Any
ideas?  What about the problem of adding fields for Op and QTH (city, state,
county).  When I try this it scrolls off the right hand side of the screen.