[WL-USERS] Cluster spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Cluster spots
From: ea3gip@pobox.com (Fidel Leon)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:07:48 +0200

On 07/06/99 at 16:46 Ric Plummer wrote:

>No real coment on filtering. As an option probably useful.
>To remove a spot from the table, hi-light it and press delete. GONE !!

        This become impracticable when you have 25 (or more) 50MHz and above
spots in the spot window... When I contest, I just want to contest, not
bothering with the DEL key. Just my .02 cents thought.

        I think it wouldn't be hard to code WL to filter always (but DXpedition
and general tracking logging) VHF and above spots.