[WL-USERS] FSK Stop Bit Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] FSK Stop Bit Setup
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:46:08 -0500
Thanks Micheal.
Yes, I did receive your input and my plan is to simply make the download
you tested available from the web page.

I am aware that WL diddles more slowly than most programs. There were
some technical issues that I have now forgotten that caused me to
chose to slow it down. It wasn't what I wanted, but there were something
else I couldn't do with a fast diddle. But I don't remember what that was
right now.

Thanks,
    Wayne