[WL-USERS] Field Day

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Field Day
From: af4z@palmnet.net (Don Winn)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:05:58 -0400
Field day is a great time to work all 50 states and try to get WAS RTTY in a
day. Since the State  is in the report, working Field Day stations for WAS
can be lots of fun.

The Flordia Boys will be operating a 1A station and plan to work RTTY as
well as those other modes.

If you don't plan to be with a FD group this year or can not due to other
comments, you can still hand out the points and have lots of fun. Get on for
an hour or two and try out that new software you got at Dayton. We will need
all the rtty station contacts we can make.

See you this coming weekend??

Don  AF4Z
One of the Florida Boys