[WL-USERS] WriteLog Networked for Field Day

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] WriteLog Networked for Field Day
From: pcain@netscape.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:29:25 -0500
Thanks for the advice Jay. I wanted to try to make the logs as simple as
possible to ease the transition from CT to WriteLog. I think everyone will
love WriteLog as I do but one of the guys was concerned about having the
entire log displayed at once. I agree that having the entire log on all
networked computers is a great idea, especially in this contest. However,
it would be nice to be able to filter out the QSOs from other stations in
the display.

We are going to use a hub and 10-base T wiring. I'm not a network guy but
one of our club members does it for a living so he's in charge of all the
interconnections. It should be an interesting experience.

Of course, thunderstorms are predicted for Saturday in the long range
forecasts.
 73,
Pat  KØPC