[WL-USERS] New User control questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] New User control questions
From: Hank.Lonberg@Harrisgrp.com (Lonberg, Hank)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:52:50 -0700
Hello to the users reflector:

I just purchased WriteLog and am looking for information on how others have
set up the multi-control boxes. I've read KV1W's article at the website and
other help file info. I have my station setup now for Trlog with serial rig
control and LPT keying for cw.
What I want to do is to buy or make up a mulit control interface box to
allow for voice keying, cw keying  with paddle inputs and rig control. The
rig is a FT990 and use Heil Headset with footswitch. One of the major
purchase decision points was the ability to use the sound card as a voice
keyer.  This is of prime importance. I don't need two radio or RTTY support.

I'm a appliance operator and need all the schematic and visual help I can
get. Respond direct or if you feel it is good for discussion; to the group.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Ciao,

Hank

Hank Lonberg, KR7X
Beaverton, OR  USA
Kr7x@arrl.net <mailto:Kr7x@arrl.net>
Hank.Lonberg@harrisgrp.com <mailto:Hank.Lonberg@harrisgrp.com>

Team Pantelleria - IH9P - African Italy - CQWW DX SSB
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/eudora/126/ih9p.html
<http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/eudora/126/ih9p.html>