[WL-USERS] Re Sound Card DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Re Sound Card DVK
From: SBertuzzo@clearnet.com (Serge Bertuzzo)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:28:14 -0400
Ron, thanks for the info I'll try it out tonight. I guess the first thing to
do is to figure out how to change the level on the soundcard..HIHI.  I told
you I was a newbie...

By the way, I wnt into the edit properties of the sound recorder and made
the changes to the recording level and have it as far as it will go? Not
sure what else to do on that end. Oh well, fun and games...thanks
again..regards,