[WL-USERS] RTTY/PSK31 Memory Loss

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] RTTY/PSK31 Memory Loss
From: dphillips@shra.org (dphillips@shra.org)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 8:57:00 PDT
Don't remember if I let you know, but your solution worked.... must have been a
 corrupted file.

I noticed in ANARTS that I have a problem mentioned on the reflector... when I
change from RTTY to PSK31 to RTTY, I have to reboot the program to regain rig
control.

I've convinced our FD group to change over to WriteLog.... will let you know
how it goes.

Thanks again for a great product
Dana
N6AFI

---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Ron Stailey, K5DJ" <k5dj@contesting.com>, on 6/8/99 12:30 AM:

At 09:23 6/7/99 PDT, you wrote:
>I recently upgraded from WL 9.2 to WL 9.3, at the same time I changed rigs to
>an Icom IC746 somehow, I lost the ability to transmit the memory messages in
>RTTY/PSK31 (F1, etc).  I can transmit from the keyboard fine, but nothing
>happens when I hit the F Keys.  Have I forgotten something? or has the
>computer?
>
>______________________________________
>Dana Phillips

  Never heard of this one before. Only suggestion right now I can think of
  is to make sure your cursor in in the call window when you hit the F Key.
  are you don't send anything..

  Tell ya what lets try a fresh full version download. Something sounds
  wrong here and I have no idea what is happening.. Below is the address:

     http://www.contesting.com/writelog/Downloads/WL923G_FULL_93f.ZIP

  Unzip it and type setup.exe and it will over write what have..  I think
  that will solve the problem.. Hope so anyway.. hi

  Let me know..

   73, de Ron