[WriteLog] Sound Board Mic Input Won't Un-Mute

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound Board Mic Input Won't Un-Mute
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:20:42 -0000
The first thing I suggest is to read the help file topic:
"How WriteLog sets up Sound Board Mixers"
There is a detailed description there of how the program
was designed to work. (One hint from there: see if
your "Tools Echo Microphone" menu entry is checked).

There have been some problems with certain sound boards,
but I believe all have been worked out by v9.23.

Wayne