[WriteLog] Suggestion for the future...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Suggestion for the future...
From: ve9dx@brunnet.net (Andy McLellan)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:53:06 -0300
       Seeing the input from Eric brings me to mention again an idea I had.
As you know being hooked to a cluster we see all kinds of new mult's.
There is a way to grab the new ones but then it becomes a bit of an
effort to return to your run freq.  I have suggested using the home key
or some other key to bring you back to your run freq with just a key
stroke...This may not be possible... I am no computer whiz... 73... Andy
(VE9DX)

  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/4073/album.html

  ICQ # 769087

  Ex: VE1ASJ,VE1DX,VE1SPI,VE8CW,VO2AB,CI8C,CI8CW,CY0SPI,
  HP9FC,ZD9BP etc.