[WriteLog] Importing Data.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Importing Data.
From: vk3ajj@techno.net.au (vk3ajj)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 18:01:12 +1000
Hello All,

I am a new Writelog owner and require help with the following:

Is it possible to import other log data into Writelog (specifically LOGIC5
or ADIF format). Help file would seem to indicate that only tqs files can
be imported. Thought it my be worthwhile to import my whole log (26,000
qsos) into the general dxcc logger within Writelog.

Although I find the rtty tune scope to be very good when it comes to tuning
in signals (as compared to the BATL freeware) I do however find that
Writelog seems to misinterpret data on even the strongest rtty signals
(with the BATL softeware - once a strong sig was tuned in the received data
was copied with near 100% accuracy). I am using an FT1000mp and the create
128 soundcard. Appreciate any tips on how to best configure Rttywrite with
soundcard and ft1000mp.

Regards

Paul (vk3ajj)