[WriteLog] XE and F keys v10.13g

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] XE and F keys v10.13g
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 13:25:49 -0500
Hi - I'm using the RR contest settings for the XE test.  Changed the QTH
parameter to "not required" to allow a serial number in the QTH field
when working US.

All is well EXCEPT - Let's say the FOCUS is in the ENTRY window.  I
click on a CQing station's callsign, and it appears in the ENTRY window.
The cursor stays in the ENTRY window, but no transmit when I press the
appropriate F key.  However, if I CLICK in the ENTRY window, THEN the F
key works as expected.  It's like the FOCUS leaves the ENTRY window even
though the cursor is still there.  ??

Makes a lot of work clicking back down there with every exchange when I
should only have to be clicking and pressing F keys.  Tnx

v10.13g

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)