[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest V3 #38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest V3 #38
From: glenn.mcleod@crc.ca (Glenn Mcleod)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:56:45 -0500
Hi Al,

The tuning scope does not turn on in one of my computers ever since I
loaded version 10. Still have not found the problem.  I never experience
of the other problems you mentioned. My other problem that is reproducible
on my two computers but not on  Ron's is that when I click twice on a
message on the DXP 38 the second message freezes 12 characters in.  On my
PCI 4000 this process works like a charm. I guess the thing does not like
dupes Hi Hi.