[WriteLog] using your soundcard with two radios

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] using your soundcard with two radios
From: ricp@ma.ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:16:20 +0000
Jim, Bob, et al,
The LPT port provides for CW, PTT and A/B. Since I first built my
interfaces for CT, I believe that this is identical for WriteLog. I am
sure of the PTT and CW, haven't checked the A/B.
I use LPT2 here, as the printer is on LPT1. A relay is driven by the A/B
and it's two poles direct CW and PTT to the proper radio.
So, I am not sure what the question is. Works fine and has since 9.11.
73, Ric KV1W