[WriteLog] 10.14E Telnet Packet Bug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.14E Telnet Packet Bug
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:48:27 -0800 (PST)
Thanks very much to John (& Marty) to further
characterize the problem.  Yes, the CR/LF stream is
when the squealing starts.  And yes, if I just show 15
spots (sh/d/15) it seems to avoid the hangup.  Appears
like a usable work around (if I don't get disconnected
during a rest break and want to repopulate the
bandmap, that is).

Really appreciate the help from the reflector!

Tnx & 73,
Barry  N1EU