[[WriteLog] Kenwood (and other) Connectors]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [[WriteLog] Kenwood (and other) Connectors]
From: jduerbusch@netscape.net (Joe Duerbusch)
Date: 14 Feb 00 11:03:34 CST
George McCrary <geo@ipass.net> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Doug (KF4KL) came up with a good solution to the TS-850
accessory connector problem and I followed suit a couple
of years ago. We brought the accessory connector cable
up to a shielded box with RCA jacks for the connections.
I even put an A - B switch on mine so that I could
choose between TNCs.

It's now a simple matter to change TNCs or reconfigure
the station. A little extra work now will save a LOT of
frustration later.

Regards,

George (KQ4QM)