[WriteLog] FWD: WL RTTY experience

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FWD: WL RTTY experience
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:17:09 -0500
I reported crashing problems with WL during the RTTY contest last weekend.
After spending much of yesterday troubleshooting the problem, I found that the
cause was most likely related to a serial device connected to the machine. This
device was sending data to another application running on the system. Somehow,
WL was being affected by this other activity. Disconnecting the offending
device has eliminated the crashes.

Jim K1IR