[WriteLog] newbe.. want-to-be user

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbe.. want-to-be user
From: mikea@efn.org (mikea)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:21:44 +0000
HI:all
 I have been receiving e-mail from the reflector for about
3 or 4 weeks now.  the newer ver. of writelog sounds like a very good
prog. I use a older ver. and it is good but not all the bells of the
newer ver. Is there someplace where you can download a S/W ver. to
see if it will work with your radio????? I am running a kenwood ST-50
 and I have not hear of any one running writelog with theTS-50 also
need to know if it will work with my LapTop it is a Toshiba Satellite
T2150CDT 486/75 color es sound running win95 I usually run PackRat for
win and writelog ver.6 and seem to work with out any Prom
tnx for any info.
 DE
  kc7zfp (mike)
 dit dit es 73's