[WriteLog] ARRL DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL DX Contest
From: ea3gip@pobox.com (Fidel Leon)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:51:56 +0100

        Well, after a not serious-at-all-effort on the ARRL DX CW Contest, I
could say:

        -I have actually improved my States list, just missed AR, KS, ND, SD,
DC,
MD, and...

        -... a very nerve-breaking Contest, since you can see a lot of DX you
could easily work (clearly copied KH6, that I need for WAZ!!)...

        -... and I agree with people asking WL copying previous QSO exchange:
power for DX stations, and State for USA stations.

        Great contest, I will repeat for sure! 73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@pobox.com