[WriteLog] Re: Buffers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Buffers
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:31:26 -0600
Same thing occasionally happens on my DXP38 -- frequently during an auto
CQ, the text changes to black, about 2/3 of the buffer is sent and then the
TNC just diddles. It'll do the same thing if I try to "stack" sending
buffers (like hit F5 when F4 is already being sent). Could it be that the
DXP-38 is not quite exactly 100% the same command set as the PCI-4000?

On a related note, the latest firmware update for the DXP-38 added a neat
feature that allows you to change the gain on RX by 6 or 12 dB - would be
nice if there were some way to enable that from Writelog...

-Marty KI0LO
  martyt@pobox.com