[WriteLog] RE: Fix For Packet Problem before ARRL DX PHONE Contest???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Fix For Packet Problem before ARRL DX PHONE Contest???
From: w8ik@arrl.net (Joe Subich, W8IK)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:37:28 -0500

The "problem" seems to be unique to nodes running ARcluster
software.  Try the same thing with a node using one of the
other varieties (CLX, Pavilion, etc.) and the symptom does
not appear.

I would wager that ARCluster gets itself in a CR/LF loop if
one asks for more data than it has in the queue.  Do a
SH/DX/10 and you're OK ... do a SH/DX/100 and you're sure to
crash.

73,
   ... Joe Subich, W8IK/4
       <W8IK@ARRL.NET>