[WriteLog] rtty

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty
From: k4ie@hotmail.com (Tom Fitzpatrick)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 13:29:42 GMT
     Hi,
     Seems I saw a similar posting to my problem, but I haven't seen a
reply.  I've been experimenting with rtty and PSK31 with Write_Log.
     Basically, I cant get it to copy anything but garbage in the rtty mode.
  I did get it to copy some PSK31 last night, but the phase indicator is
jumping all around instead of staying near the 12 o'clock position.  I'm
getting a lot of garbage along with the text.
     I also got it to copy some cw, but it is spotty too and seems to copy
only on a very low tone.
     I downloaded the original PSK31 software and that works great, so I
don't think it's my rig interface.
     Any suggestions.
     73,
     Tom, K4IE