[WriteLog] recording wav files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] recording wav files
From: jrb@us.ibm.com (jrb@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:17:18 -0500
Wayne - I encountered the same thing.  I solved this by using the sound
recorder that came with Windows 95 (Start - Programs - Accessories -
Multimedia - Sound Recorder) to record a wave file for all of the Function
keys (F#.wav).  For the function keys I was not going to use initially I
recorded a moment of silence.  Turns out that after doing this the shift F#
began working as I expected.

Hope this helps, and have fun contesting!

73,
Jeff KC2CRO

"Wayne F. King" <wfking@worldnet.att.net> on 03/03/2000 12:15:29 PM