[WriteLog] SB16 Line In

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SB16 Line In
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)
Would appreciate a little assistance from anyone using
an original SB16 for recording via the Line In jack.
I can play sounds from the Line In input through the
SB16 speaker output no problem (although level is a
bit low), but the Windows sound recorder isn't
recording the audio.  No problems recording mic in
audio, but no luck recording line in audio.  Volume
Control audio levels are correct.  The recorder just
doesn't seem to enable the line in audio when
recording.  Wondering if there's something I'm
missing?  Or perhaps my SB16 line input is a bit deaf,
even with the volume maxed.

Also, if anyone is recording the audio from an
FT1000MP, wondering if you're able to get sufficient
audio level fom the rear panel "AF OUT" jack.  Or
again, perhaps the problem is with my SB16's line
input.

Thanks for any help & 73,
Barry  N1EU