[WriteLog] Serial card help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial card help
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 23:56:05 +0200
Hi Steve,
thanks for your reply: I spent all the weekend without any results. Lastly
I have also tried to make DISABLED all the IRQ in the BIOS setup, making
them free for ISA slot, but nothing to do.
I fear I'll return card to the seller....-((
Still hope somebody on reflector has used successfully that card....
73's Sante