[WriteLog] PK-900 instead of PK-232

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK-900 instead of PK-232
From: edvanc@skypoint.com (Ed Van Cleave)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:07:48 -0500
Anyone had experience using a PK-900 instead of a PK-232 as a
contest keyer with WriteLog?  As the RTTY generator?  Seems
like a reasonable solution to the COM port problem, but since this
a new configuration for me, I'm very much on a learning curve.  The
rig here is an FT-1000MP.  What settings are different for the PK-
900 compared to the PK-232 with WriteLog?

Any answers, comments, thoughts, suggestions, input appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed, W0VC