[WriteLog] Memory buffer keys and rig control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Memory buffer keys and rig control
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:07:07 -0500
I think the answer to your question is no.  You have to use LSB for PSK31.
Then, go to the Bands menu on the main WriteLog screen and select
LSB is really FSK.  That way, your Function keys should work like in RTTY.

If you set it up for USB, I believe WriteLog believes you are using voice
and operates the Function keys for voice instead of digital.

Try that and let us know.

73, Don AA5AU