[WriteLog] RTTY users.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY users.
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:51:27 -0700

To all RTTY users.

As many of you already know, logs submitted electronically will soon
have to be in the new Cabrillo format for ARRL and CQ sponsored
contests. Great idea and it will save log checkers many hours of eye
strain. Some 560 logs were received for RTTY WPX 2000, 430 were
electronic!

In order for us to process electronic logs for the 2001 CQ/RJ WW WPX
contest we need an extensive data base of call signs. Therefore, I would
like your valuable assistance in producing this data base and request
that anyone who has competed in any contest with Writelog for Windows
which produces a CAB file, please send these CAB files, large or small,
to me as soon as possible.

PLEASE label the CAB files with your CALL SIGN and the CONTEST NAME.
i.e. AB5KDARRL.cab, AB5KDCQWW.cab etc.

It would help me sort the mail, hopefully lots of it <g>, if you used
call sign cab in the subject heading of your submission.  i.e. AB5KD CAB

An added bonus to all those who submit, will be a larger and more
accurate file for use in 'super partial check' and call sign detection
facilities.

Thanks in advance, Eddie W6/G0AZT (RTTY WPX mngr)