[WriteLog] OK I give up?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OK I give up?
From: n5rg@itexas.net (Robert L. Gill)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:18:00 -0500
Hello All,

Used Writelog in ARRL CW 2000. NO problems.
I am using LPT port computer generated CW.
I have checked Port setup and things are set the same as before.
I try to use the general logging log that has always worked but not working
now.
Everything looks good but I am getting no keying from the computer to the
rig.
I am using version 1016B.
Trying to get things working for the WPX contest this weekend but no luck.
Computer is Compaq 233 MHz 64mg ram.
Can someone tell me what has changed or what I have done?
Any help appreciated.

73,
Bob Gill,  N5RG