[WriteLog] Some Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Some Questions
From: tmwebb@ionet.net (Thomas Webb)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:02:25 -0500
First question.....a comment really.  As far as suggestions for modules, how
about one to track grid squares, WAS/DXCC/etc for satellite?

Second question.....I'm trying to hook up my Timewave DSP-9 (an oldie but a
goodie) to my 706 G through the AF output on ACC socket which feeds the
sound card for not only PSK & RTTY, but it puts out great SSB also.
Apparently there isn't enough output to drive the DSP-9.  I could run it
through the ext speaker, but that adds another volume control into the
formula.  Any suggestions on wiring up the DSP-9

That's it....I await your thoughtful suggestions.

Tom WA9AFM/5