[WriteLog] automatic save & unwanted cluster spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] automatic save & unwanted cluster spots
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:10:58 -0500
Bill - From the ini options section of the HELP file:

Set AutoSaveCount to the number of QSOs allowed between automatically
saving the log. Set this to -1 and WriteLog will not autosave. If you
make no entry here, WriteLog will auto-save after every 100 QSOs.
AutoSaveCount= -1

Here's another little tidbit that I came across that was recently
discussed on the relfector:

Set this one to YES (MUST be all capital letters) to run CT function
keys
CtCompatibleAccel=NO

**Note the "must be in all capital letters"!   ;-)

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)