[WriteLog] Slow Aurtomatic Save

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Slow Aurtomatic Save
From: oh2kw@pp.kolumbus.fi (Arto Liimatta)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:44:23 +0300
Hi,

I noticed the same. Especially if you had copied only part of the call, lets
say 2KW of my OH2KW, and
WL was sending out 2KW 599 00x, there was a long gap after 2KW  and 599. The
gap was unnoticable,
if the call was long like OH2KW. The long GAP caused that many stations started
to answer as the call was just a part copy.
My laptop was 266MHz DELL Latitude. The gap was quite a long even if the log
was small.  tried to turn off all
possible things that I had turned on (beamhedings, check partial), no help.

73 de Arto OH2KW (in WPX XX9TKW)