[WriteLog] Writelog with 2 TNC's for RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog with 2 TNC's for RTTY
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

I know that this has been asked before, but I would appreciate some help
with this.

I am interested in setting up my single radio to use both the KAM Plus
for RTTY decode and simultaneously using the sound card for decoding the
same rtty single.  I want to do this to be able to compare how well the
KAM compares to the winrtty, and ideally, to be able to switch from one
to another if one of decoding better than another on a given signal.

If this is possible, would appreciate hearing the steps needed to do
this.  I already have the KAM working for FSK, no problem, and would
still want to do all of the transmitting from the KAM fsk.

Thanks for any help with this.

Herb - KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com