[WriteLog] Rig Blaster (possible mods)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Blaster (possible mods)
From: billk@inland.net (Bill Kearns)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:26:28 -0700

> Richard,
>
> I have had the unit for a week now, and highly recommend it. The
workmanship
> is flawless right down to the smallest detail, and it performs as stated.
>
> The URL is http://www.westmountainradio.com
>
> 73, Curt  KA2SLC

i recently upgraded to the RigBlaster from the Electrokit.
http://www.sanduskyohio.com/lectrokit/
the only thing i miss from the electrokit...is the following.... and i
intend to (someday) mod the rigblaster accordingly.

!.   Push to talk  LED  lights up on Xmit.
2.  on/off switch for the Comport PTT....(eliminates keying up of rig upon
computer bootup)
3.  i would also like to have a general on/off switch on power input.

ps  (bye the way... after using the rigblaster... we discovered the
electrokit audio adjustment pot doesnt (and never did) work!  .........
the pot on the rigblaster works!!!)

bill wb6jar