[WriteLog] ANARTS Scoring Problem?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ANARTS Scoring Problem?
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:39:12 -0000
I agree with Don's reading of the rules (INCLUDING the
part that says "this doesn't make any sense"!!!!) and
have built a fix accordingly. The fix also fails to make
sense (it shows your own country/call area already worked
on all bands when you start out, but doesn't count it
in the total).

Look at http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm.

Wayne