[WriteLog] audio transformer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] audio transformer
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:17:39 -0400
Igor,

The audio xfmr is a little unit that here in the states we get at local
radio shack stores.  I don't know how to wind one but it is only an
isolation xfmr so I guess it is a 1:1 ration on the windings over a small
core.  It only measures maybe 5/8 of an inch or so, what maybe 13 x 13 mm.
If you want one or two from the states I can pick them up for you and send
them, if you can tell me a safe way to get them to you.  They sell for about
$3.00 to 4.00 USD.  I may have some extra ones in a box of parts...  73's de
Phil W2GE