Even more Re: [WriteLog] msvcp50.dll

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Even more Re: [WriteLog] msvcp50.dll
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:42:52 -0400
Hi John,

I think you will find that the msvcp50.dll IS on your WIN98 upgrade CD. I
just checked and its on both the regular (e.g. new installation) and upgrade
CD's. It is NOT however directly viewable using Windows Explorer, nor will
you be able to find it using Tools/Find. I found it in
d:\win98\win98_37.cab. To see what's in this cab file, select it in Windows
Explorer, right click on it, and select View. View will display all the
files that are in the cab file. The cab file itself if probably compressed
for space savings. To extract the file, follow the procedure that I posted
earlier.

GL Bruce W1CSM