[WriteLog] Re-installation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re-installation
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:05:46 -0400
Bob

I just finished re-installing Writelog in a new computer and, at first, had
the same experience. I installed V9.23 off CD, my v10 upgrade (v10.11), then
further upgrades.

You must run WL after installation of an upgrade -- It requests the new code
as it starts up. Run your v10.09, put in the code, and everything will be OK
for further v10.xx upgrades.

Gary
K9AY

P.S. to all:  GEORGIA QSO PARTY IS TODAY AND TOMORROW (Sat/Sun)!  Details
can be found at http://secc.contesting.com -- K9AY/4 Gwinnett County.

-----
I recently had a hard drive crash. With my new HDD happily ensconced in my
computer, I started reloading software. Writelog v10.09 was one of the first
to be reloaded. Everything worked ok. Then I tried loading v10.18..... I get
a "Severe" error saying v10 is NOT loaded!!... I know about the new security
code, and I would type it in, but it never asks me for it -- just straight
to the error message.

Any ideas??

Bob Green
WB6JBL@arrl.net